Issuing of Medical Certificates<For Faculty and Staff>
- ■Health certificates are issued by the Health Service Center for faculty and staff members who received the Regular Health Check-up or the New Hiring Health Check-up.
- *If you took a “ningen dock” exam, a health certificate can be created based on the results of the exam.
- ■Issuing of a medical certificate using the results of the medical examination conducted at the University can be applied after notification of the result on the "人事情報MyWeb".
- *If you wish to have a certificate issued before the result notification, this can be done only after 3 weeks from the check-up date. Therefore, please consult with the Health Service Center after 3 weeks.
- ■Print out the results of your health check-up or “ningen dock” and bring it to the Health Service Center.
- ■We may not be able to issue a health certificate depending on the effective period of the medical data. The contents of the health certificate that can be used for diagnosis may also be limited. If you wish to use the results from the health check-up or ningen dock that took place more than one year from the examination, please inquire with the Health Management Office of the Health Service Center on your campus in advance.
- ■Because creating the health certificate takes time, please make sure to make your request well in advance of your needs.
- ■There is a fee for issuing health certificates.
- ■If a specified form or information item is required, please inquire at the Health Management Office of the Health Service Center on your campus.
- ■If you need certificate issued in English, please visit the reception desk at the travel clinic.
- → Travel clinic
- ・For results just for your own use, click here.
Items to bring
- Staff ID card
- Medical Certificate Application
- Blank form of medical certificate to submit（when specific form is required for submission）
- Documents explaining how to complete the medical certificate
- Cash（we do not accept credit cards）
- Inquire with the Health Management Office of the Health Service Center on your campus about reception hours and procedures.