The following faculty and staff members who received check-up cards and health interview sheets should take this checkup
■ Target person
(1) Medical Check-ups for Faculty and Staff
1) Full-time as well as full-time, fixed-term project faculty and staff members
2) Fixed-term, part-time employees and fixed-term, part-time project faculty and staff members
1. Part-timer staff whose weekly working hours exceed 29 hours and those whose term of hire will be for more than a year
2. Part-timer staff who work for 29 hours or less per week or whose term of hire will be less than a year, and who have completed the application procedures for medical check-ups through the medical check-up eligibility examination
(2) Medical Check-ups for Those Engaged in Specified Work Eligibility has already been checked with the medical check-up eligibility examination.
(3) Special Medical Check-ups Eligibility has already been checked with the medical check-up eligibility examination.
■About reservation and questionnaire
Will be available in one to two months through the University web service.
To your local health service center
Hongo Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 22580 E-mail：hoken-kanri-hongo.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
Komaba Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 46166 E-mail：komaba-kanri〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
Kashiwa Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 63040 E-mail：kashiwa〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )