Special Medical Check-up for Faculties and Staff, and Medical Check-up for those “Engaged in Specified Work”.
■ Target person
- Those whose work or the materials they handle requires special medical check-up or classed as being “engaged in specified word” by law. Persons in charge of managing staff health of each department are responsible for determining those applicable.
- All those deemed applicable are to have the check-ups regardless of their status of full-time, part-time or number of hours they work in a week (excluding JSPS Research Fellows and visiting researchers).
- Those down for the ‘medical check-up for those “engaged in specified work”’ must receive examinations specified in the relevant laws and regulations. Furthermore, as you will also be examined by the occupational health physician, even if you have had other medical check-ups you must take this specific medical check-up.
- Those down for these special medical examinations must have the examinations twice a year, once in the Fall Semester（September - October）and again in the Spring Semester (February). Therefore please make sure to have the medical check-up in September or October.
- Those working in the University Hospital or on Shirokanedai Campus are to have the medical examinations at their work locations which will take place separately.
■ Date/Instructions (Spring Semester)
＊ Those eligible for special medical check-ups should select a time in the shaded days. (Please note that there are no special medical check-ups on Shirokane Campus.)
＊ Those required to take medical examinations for being “engaged in specified work” should have their medical check-up sometime in September to October.
Hongo Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 22580 E-mail：hoken-kanri-hongo.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
Komaba Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 46166 E-mail：komaba-kanri〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
Kashiwa Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 63040 E-mail：kashiwa〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )