Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation in the health center operations. We strive every day to provide services that are useful for the health of the members of the University of Tokyo.
<What the Health Service Center is careful about>
We are taking the following measures for the safety and health of Health Service Centers users.
We provide medical care in accordance with the guidelines for measures against new coronavirus infections of the Japan Medical Association.
1. The staff wear surgical masks and hand hygiene is properly implemented.
2. The staff properly manages their health such as daily temperature measurement (morning and evening).
3. We take appropriate measures when the staff complains of physical symptoms.
4. We ask users, traders, etc. to wear masks and properly implement hand hygiene.
5. As a response to fever patients, we provide consultation by telephone in advance. In addition, when examining a fever patient, measures such as dividing the flow line are taken.
6. Infection prevention measures (installation of shields, etc.) are taken at the reception.
7. Necessary measures are taken so that users can maintain a certain distance.
8. Disinfection of common areas and common areas, ventilation, etc. are carried out in a timely and appropriate manner.
9. Appropriate methods are taken when disposing of masks, etc.
<What we ask all the visitors>
・ Please wear a mask inside the Health Service Center or medical checkup venues. If you cannot prepare the mask, please contact us.
・ If you have a fever of 37.5 ℃ or higher, cough, sputum, etc., please contact us by phone in advance.
・ Alcohol disinfectant solution will be prepared at the entrance, etc., so please disinfect your hands as needed when entering and leaving the Health Service Center or checkup venues. If you cannot use alcohol, please wash your hands with a hand soap.
・ Follow the specified path inside Health Service Center or checkup venues, so that patients do not cross with other persons. At Hongo Health Center, there are university facilities other than the Health Center on the third floor and above. Please follow the instructions at the stair landings.
・ Because ventilation is performed regularly, air conditioning may be insufficient. In winter, please prepare something to wear additionally such as a cardigan in advance.
・ For medical checkup, please be on time of your reservation and cooperate in preventing crowding and close contact.
・ At the entrance of the facility, etc., the body temperature may be measured with a non-contact thermometer, etc., so please cooperate.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.