The Health Service Center offers medical consultation on vaccination.
Please refer to "Types of Vaccinations" for vaccines that are available at the Health Service Center.
Students or staff who belong to the University of Tokyo and are permitted to use the health service center.
*We do not provide consultation for overseas travel for personal or leisure purposes.
|Applications||Purpose||Vaccines available at the Health Service Center||Reception open hours|
|For those traveling abroad||All vaccines that are available at the Health Service Center||9:00am-4:30pm (weekdays)
* Application purposes only → Click here to apply
|Only if you wish to receive the vaccinations listed in ➀ on the right||① Measles, Rubella, Measles-Rubella mixed, Mumps, Chickenpox, Hepatitis B, Tetanus Toxoid||
10:00 am - 12:20 pm, 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm (weekdays)
However, we recommend that you call the Hongo office to confirm availability before coming to the center.
|If you wish to receive vaccinations including ② on the right||
② Hepatitis A, Inactivated Polio vaccine, Japanese encephalitis, Absorbed Diphtheria-purified Pertussis-tetanus-inactivated polio Combined Vaccine (DTaP-IPV), Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis combined vaccine (DPT), Diphtheria-tetanus combined vaccine, Rabies (before exposure), Meningococcal vaccine
All vaccines that are available at the Health Service Center, including (①+②)
→ Click here to apply
|General consultation regarding vaccines||All vaccines|
- List of vaccination fees (UTnet only)
- Please pay in cash at the cashier of the health service center after the consultation when getting a vaccination or prescribed medicines. Vaccine reservations must be paid for in advance.
- ・ A doctor's consultation is required for vaccination and consultation about vaccines. In addition to the vaccine fee, faculty and staff will be charged a consultation fee (no consultation fee for students).
- The clinic only uses medicines which are approved in Japan. We may recommend that you consult other medical institutions when you need an vaccination that we do not handle.
- ・Some vaccinations require multiple shots spread over a certain period of interval, and a lot of them take time to be fully effective. Please give yourself plenty of time to apply for it.
- Internal Medicine Dept., Hongo Health Service Center: hoken-kanri-hongo.adm#gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Internal Medicine Dept., Komaba Health Service Center: hoken-kanri-komaba.adm#gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Internal Medicine Dept., Kashiwa Health Service Center:hoken-kanri-kashiwa.adm#gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- ＊Please replace the “#” with “@”.