Medical Checkup report for students
■ When will the results be ready?
- Students' health checkup reports becomes available on the web 3 weeks after the checkup.
- *Please note that notification of medical checkup results for September may be delayed.
■ How can I see the result?
- In person
- You can pick up your results at any Health Service Center regardless of the site of the checkup. If any abnormal results are reported, make sure that you consult medical professionals including us, so that you receive appropriate followup or treatment.
- <Online reporting system>
- You can check your medical checkup result online. (UTokyo Account necessary.)
- Health Checkup result online.
- * The explanation links for each inspection item can only be viewed via the campus network. Contact us if you have any questions.
- * Information about UTokyo Account.
- * Checkup items (Not all items are performed for students' checkup)
- * Standard values
■ Follow up
If an abnormal value was reported in your result, please seek consultation with a doctor.
Please inform the health center the result of the consultation, using the below response form so that we may be aware of the state of your health.
Notice on medical consultation, and post-consultation response form.