In this dental clinic, you can receive the following services:
- ・Oral check-up (dental cavity, tartar, wisdom teeth, and/or dental gum disease)
- ・Daily oral care guidance
- ・Professional teeth cleaning (removing tartar and polishing)
- ・Tooth colored filling (only for small cavities)
- ・Temporary treatment of small cavities
- ・Prescriptions (only some medicine such as antibiotics and/or painkillers can be offered)
- ・Metal tooth filling or filling reconstruction
- ・Periodontal check by pocket depth
Please note: Large dental cavities cannot be treated in this clinic and may need to be done at an external dental clinic.
*There is a charge for services.
Consultations regarding the following items are available:
1. Wisdom teeth extraction (We will refer you to The University of Tokyo Hospital if needed.)
2. Other dental problems
3. Orthodontic consultations
(Hongo branch: In the afternoons of the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Tuesdays PM as well as the, 2nd and 4th Thursdays PM. Komaba branch: In the afternoons of the first Friday of every month.)
|Campus||Hongo / Komaba|
|Contact||Dental Clinic, Hongo Health Service Center： ext 22586 or public line 03-5841-2586
Dental Clinic, Komaba Health Service Center： ext 46169 or public line 03-5454-6169
|How to visit||
You can make reservations online for the dental clinic at the Hongo/Komaba Health Service Center from January 2023. U Tokyo Account is required.
【What to bring】
|Charges||The rule of charges applies.(UTnet only.)|