Special Health Check-up for Faculties and Staff, and Health Check-up for those “Engaged in Specified Work”.
- ■ Target person
- Health Check-up for those “engaged in specified work”：Table 1
- Special Health Check-up：Table 2
- Those whose work or the materials they handle requires special health check-up or classed as being “engaged in specified word” by law. Persons in charge of managing staff health of each department are responsible for determining those applicable.
- All those deemed applicable are to have the check-ups regardless of their status of full-time, part-time or number of hours they work in a week (excluding JSPS Research Fellows and visiting researchers).
- Those down for the ‘health check-up for those “engaged in specified work”’ must receive examinations specified in the relevant laws and regulations. Furthermore, as you will also be examined by the occupational health physician, even if you have had other health check-ups you must take this specific health check-up.
- Those down for these special medical examinations must have the examinations twice a year, once in the Fall Semester（September to October）and again in the Spring Semester (February).
- Those working in the University Hospital or on Shirokanedai Campus are to have the medical examinations at their work locations which will take place separately.
■ Date (Autumn Semester)＆Information Click here
Hongo Campus 2: Health Check-up floor (Basement) Hongo Health Service Center
Komaba Campus 2: 21KOMCEE WEST
Kashiwa Campus 2: Kashiwa Library
■Go to make a reservation and questionnaire Click here
■ Report Will be available in one to two months through the University web service. Click here
■ Inquiry To your local health service center
- Hongo Health Service Center ( E-mail：hoken-kanri-hongo.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
- Komaba Health Service Center ( E-mail：hoken-kanri-komaba.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
- Kashiwa Health Service Center ( E-mail：hoken-kanri-kashiwa.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )