≪Group-II Students Medical Check-ups≫ （Updated on 06/23/2021）
*All scheduled dates for 2021 have ended.
Medical check-ups are required by law. Please make sure you attend the check-ups during the specified period.
Answering of the Online Medical Questionnaires and reservations are required.
More information on the medical check-up online medical questionnaires can be found on https://www.hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/checkups/
1. The following students and research students required to take the Group-II Medical Check-up:
- (Excluding new students enrolled from November 2020 to April 2021)
- ・Undergraduate Students
- ・Postgraduate Students
- ・Research Students
- ・Visiting researchers (Pre-registration required each year. Please ask a staff in your faculty. )
2. Venue and Date: (Updated on 04/09/2021)
- * Due to the congestion that may occur due to the measures taken to prevent infection, the chest X-ray examinations may not be completed solely at the location of the health check-up. In such case, chest x-ray examinations may be performed at the Health Service Center on the same day or at a later date.
- Please make sure to bring all necessary items (2d barcodes, etc.) and wear appropriate clothing (wear plain T-shirt, etc.) in advance, and come punctually.
- We ask for your cooperation so that the health check-up can proceed smoothly, in order to avoid congestions.
- * Please refer to the information provided here if you would like to use the results of a medical check-up results from an external medical institution as a substitute.
Icho-Metro cafeteria (Faculty of Law & Letters Bldg.2 B1F)
- ＊On 5th-11th April, visiting researchers are not eligible for the check-ups.
- ＊The schedules for June 2021 have been changed. (Updated on 04/09/2021)
|Apr 5 (Mon)＊||Men||Men|
|Apr 6 (Tue)＊||Women||Women|
|Apr 7 (Wed)＊||Men||Men|
|Apr 8 (Thu)＊||Men||Women|
|Apr 9 (Fri)＊||Men||Men|
|Apr 11 (Sun)＊||Women||Men|
|Apr 13 (Tue)||Men||Men|
|Apr 14 (Wed)||Women||Men|
|Apr 22 (Thu)||Women||Men|
|Apr 26 (Mon)||Men||Women|
|Apr 28 (Wed)||Men||Women|
|May 13 (Thu)||Men||Men|
|May 14 (Fri)||Women||Women|
|Jun 21 (Mon)||Women||Men|
|Jun 22 (Tue)||Men||Women|
|Jun 8 (Tue)||Men||
|Jun 9 (Wed)||Women||Men|
21 Komaba Center for Educational Excellence(21KOMCEE)
＊The location for the medical check up on May 27th is changed to the Komaba Health Service Center. (Updated on 04/09/2021)
|May 20 (Thu)||Women||Men|
|May 21 (Fri)||Men||Men|
|May 24 (Mon)||Men||Men|
|May 25 (Tue)||Men||Women|
|May 26 (Wed)||Women||Men|
|May 27 (Thu) ＊||Men||Men||Location:
Komaba Health Service Center
|May 28 (Fri)||Men||Women|
3. Please bring following to the Medical Check-up:
- Student ID Card / For visiting researchers: Identifications issued by your department
(If you do not have a Student ID card yet, please bring your Certificate of Enrollment.）
- Print out of the three 2d barcodes (These will be displayed after the online questionnaires have been completed)
- Reservation number
- Bring to wear or wear plain-colored T-shirts (see note 5-5) below)
4. Checks done during Group-II Medical Check-up:
- History taking and medical questionnaires, blood pressure evaluation
- Height and body weight measurement
- Chest X- ray examination
5. Please note the following points on the Medical Checkup:
- 1). Please wear a mask when you come to the medical checkup venue. If you have respiratory symptoms such as cough or sputum and fever, please do not enter the venue.
- 2). Please make a reservation and answer the Online Medical Questionnaires through the website.
- *Priority is given to students who have reservations. If you do not make a reservation, during busy periods you may have to wait a long time, or you may not be able to take the medical check-up at that time.
- 3). Medical check-ups can be taken on any campus.
- 4). Schedule of the medical check-up may change without notice. Please check the website before turning up for your medical check-up.
- 5). Please wear clothing that you can remove from your upper body for the chest X-ray examination. Please wear or bring a plain T-shirt and refrain from having any metal fittings, adjusters, prints, beads, buttons, lace, gathers, elastic strings, embroideries, lame materials, undergarments with bra cups, collars, V-neck shirts, or overlapped thick materials.Hospital exam gowns are suspended for preventing infections. Clothing, jewelry, and hair can obscure the X-ray images, and may result a misdiagnosis and an additional examination.
- 6). Health certificate can be issued from three weeks from the date of examination. If you urgently need a certificate, please make sure to take the medical check-up on the earlier dates.
- 7). If you do not take a medical check-up at the university during the specified period, you cannot be issued with a health certificate until the medical check-up next year. Costs for medical check-up at other medical institutions and for preparing medical check-up documents will be your responsibility.
- 8). If you wish use the result of a check-up at another clinic, please call the relevant Health Service Center beforehand. Click here for details.
- 9). Please call the relevant Health Service Center if you are unable to attend the check-up during the dates because of justifiable reasons, such as hospitalization, studying abroad, taking leave of absence or working at one of the distant research facilities, etc.
- 10). Those who need special assistance should contact us in advance, as we expect the period to be very crowded.
- 11). Valuable should be looked after individually during the medical check-up. Please make sure that you do not lose or leave anything behind.
Contact: ＊Replace ♯ with ＠
- ●Hongo Health Service Center Phone: 03-5841-2579 (ext. 22579)
- E-mail: hoken-kanri-hongo.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- ●Kashiwa Health Service Center Phone: 04-7136-3040 (ext. 63040)
- E-mail: hoken-kanri-kashiwa.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- ●Komaba Health Service Center Phone: 03-5454-6180 (ext. 46180)
- E-mail: hoken-kanri-komaba.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp