Notice of Medical Check-up Results (for faculty and staff)
As for the health checkup results for September, only the examination and measurement results (without a doctor's evaluation) were released first. However, we have released the official one that includes doctor's comments. Please be sure to check the final version. In the final version, the doctor checks the individual's health checkup results as a whole and make a judgment after comparing them with the past health checkup results, so the automatic evaluation (A to D in the upper right of the form) of the provisional version may be changed in some cases. Please check the doctor's comment on the final version and take necessary measures.
■When the results will be available
- Your results will become available online one to two month after the date of check-up.>
- ＊The timing will depend on the content of the examination.
♦The results of medical check-up until October 17th, 2022 are ready on the net. (See below.)
■How to access the results
- The results will be available through the “人事情報MyWeb”.
- However, please use the new system to view your health check-up results from September 2022 onwards.
- The latest and past results can be accessed and printed (PDF format) from the website, and may be downloaded for storage or submission.
- ＊Results from past medical checkups are not available as a PDF and can only be printed directly from the web page.
- Medical Check-up result for faculty（人事情報MyWeb）
- Click below for the results after September 2022
- <<Japanese-English translation of the report template>>
- ＊The results are available on the "人事情報MyWeb" which is only accessible through the university network (UTNET).Please contact the relevant person of you department for your ID and password.
- ＊Those who received a health examination but are not directly employed by the University of Tokyo and cannot access the 人事情報MyWeb, please come to the health center for your results.
- Results of SARS-CoV-2 antibody titer measurement
■How to interpret the results
- Please refer to the “Relevant resources related to medical check-ups” if there are any part which you are unsure of, or your results report a problem.
- Improve your health by using the above information along with your results.
■Important notice from occupational physicians
- Please make sure to check an official opinion of assessment of fitness for work based on your health check-up.
- Details are as "Measures to assess fitness for work" on page “Relevant resources related to medical check-ups”
■After checking your results
- If an abnormal value was reported in your result, please seek consultation with a doctor.
If you have high blood pressure, please measure your blood pressure and record them on the sheet provided in the link. ⇒ Record sheet
- Please inform the health center the result of the consultation, using the below response form so that we may be aware of the state of your health.
- Download the following to apply for health guidance, notice on medical consultation, and post-consultation response form.
- ＊Different forms are used depending on where you work.
|Where you work||Response form|
|Hongo： Hongo Campus, Yayoi Campus, Asano Campus (see below for the University of Tokyo Hospital)|
|Komaba： Komaba campus I・II|
|Kashiwa： Kashiwa I・II・III|
|Institute of Medical Science|
|The University of Tokyo Hospital|