Notice of Medical Check-up Results (for faculty and staff)
■When the results will be available
- Your results will become available online one to two month after the date of check-up.
- ＊The timing will depend on the content of the examination.
- ♦The results of medical check-up done by May 23 2022 are ready on the net. (See below.)
■How to access the results
- The results will be available through the “人事情報MyWeb”.
- The latest and past results can be accessed and printed (PDF format) from the website, and may be downloaded for storage or submission.
- ＊Results from past medical checkups are not available as a PDF and can only be printed directly from the web page.
- ＊Medical Check-up for Radioisotope (RI) Users are not available here. Please access from "Medical Check-up For Radioisotope(RI) Users" page.
- Medical Check-up result for faculty（人事情報MyWeb）
- ＊The results are available on the "人事情報MyWeb" which is only accessible through the university network (UTNET).Please contact the relevant person of you department for your ID and password.
- ＊Those who received a health examination but are not directly employed by the University of Tokyo and cannot access the 人事情報MyWeb, please come to the health center for your results.
- Results of SARS-CoV-2 antibody titer measurement
■How to interpret the results
- Please refer to the “Relevant resources related to medical check-ups” if there are any part which you are unsure of, or your results report a problem.
- Improve your health by using the above information along with your results.
- For a list of standard values of different points of the health check, click here.
■Important notice from occupational physicians
- Please make sure to check an official opinion of assessment of fitness for work based on your health check-up.
- Details are as "Measures to assess fitness for work" on page “Relevant resources related to medical check-ups”
■After checking your results
- If an abnormal value was reported in your result, please seek consultation with a doctor.
If you are reported to have high blood pressure, please measure your blood pressure and record them on the sheet provided in the link. ⇒ Record sheet
- Please inform the health center the result of the consultation, using the below response form so that we may be aware of the state of your health.
- Download the following to apply for health guidance, notice on medical consultation, and post-consultation response form.
- ＊Different forms are used depending on where you work.
|Where you work||Response form|
|Hongo： Hongo Campus, Yayoi Campus, Asano Campus (see below for the University of Tokyo Hospital)|
|Komaba： Komaba campus I・II|
|Kashiwa： Kashiwa I・II・III|
|Institute of Medical Science|
|The University of Tokyo Hospital|