[Update on September 22, 2023]
Reservations are required in all districts. Answering of the Online Medical Questionnaires and reservations are required
▼ The following students are required to take the Health Check-up for Autumn: Students admitted to the University of Tokyo in Autumn 2023.
- ・1st year Master’s program students
- ・1st year doctorate program students
- ・1st year professional degree program students
- ・Undergraduate transfer students (3rd year)
＊If you need special care to learn at the university due to your health, please complete and bring the “Special Care Required when Attending University” form. The form can be submitted at any of the Health Service Centers.
* Please refer to the information provided here if you would like to use the results of a health check-up results from an external medical institution as a substitute.
- ＊Please call the relevant Health Service Center if you are unable to attend the check-up during the dates because of justifiable reasons, such as hospitalization, studying abroad, taking leave of absence or working at one of the distant research facilities, etc.
- ⇒Request to Reschedule Health Check-up
- ＊For results, click here.