[Update on January 18, 2022]
- All scheduled dates for 2021 have ended.
■Medical Check-ups for Autumn 2021 Entry Students and Researchers
- For the following students admitted to the University of Tokyo in Autumn 2021.
- ・1st year Master’s program students
- ・1st year doctorate program students
- ・1st year professional degree program students
- ・Undergraduate transfer students (3rd year)
- ・Auditing Students
- ・Special auditing students
- ・Specially registered students
- ・Specially registered graduate students
- ・Research Students
- ・Special research students
- ・Graduate research students
- ・Graduate foreign research Students
- ・Students designated by the faculty to which they belong
- ＊If you need special care to learn at the university due to your health, please complete and bring the “Special Care Required when Attending University” form. The form can be submitted at any of the Health Service Centers.
- Reservations and Medical Questionnaire must be made by those intending to take the Medical Check-up.
- ＊The three 2d barcodes will be produced for the questionnaire when it has been completed.
Please make sure to print the three 2d barcodes, and remember to bring it with you on the day of your medical check-up.
- * Please refer to the information provided here if you would like to use the results of a medical check-up results from an external medical institution as a substitute.
- ＊Please call the relevant Health Service Center if you are unable to attend the checkup during the dates because of justifiable reasons, such as hospitalization, studying abroad, taking leave of absence or working at one of the distant research facilities, etc.
- ⇒Request to Reschedule Medical Check-up
- ＊For results, click here.