■ Applicable Members
- Visiting Researchers
- Research Fellows
- [Update on 04/11/2022]
Medical Questionnaire is required in advance.
*No reservation required.
←Go to Questionnaire
* As of 16:30 on April 15, maintenance has ended.
* As of 11:30 on 4/11, you can answer "Questionnaire 2（About health condition）".
* After answering Question 1 (about COVID-19), the login URL to the "Medical Checkup Reservation System" is sent to the email address entered in Question 1.
* Online Medical Questionnaire is required in advance. You need a common ID to answer the Questionnaire.
Online Medical Questionnaires Guide →click here.
- Those who are eligible for this medical checkup in 2022 will be able to take it without reservation.
- *On 14th-16th April checkup schedule, visiting researchers are not eligible for the check-ups.
- Click here for details of schedule & note.→Yearly Checkup for Students(Group II )
- * It is not possible to take a medical checkup before the start of enrollment.
- *Visiting researchers and research fellows will be able to take the medical check-ups once they have completed the required registration processes. Since AY2013, it is necessary to have the Common ID to be able to take the medical check-ups. Please ask the staff in your affiliation for more details.
- You can obtain the results of your check-up from any of the Health Service Centers regardless of the site where you had your check-up.
- *Please make sure to bring your ID card with you (if you do not have an ID card, please bring some proof of identification with you).
- Please check the website of each area’s health center for their opening times.