■ Applicable Members
- Visiting Researchers
- Research Fellows
- [Update on 03/23/2021]
- Click here for details.→Yearly Checkup for Students(Group II )
- ＊On 5th-11th April, visiting researchers are not eligible for the check-ups.
- *Visiting researchers and research fellows will be able to take the medical check-ups once they have completed the required registration processes. Since AY2013, it is necessary to have the Common ID to be able to take the medical check-ups. Please ask the staff in your affiliation for more details.
- You can obtain the results of your check-up from any of the Health Service Centers regardless of the site where you had your check-up.
- *Please make sure to bring your ID card with you (if you do not have an ID card, please bring some proof of identification with you).
- Please check the website of each area’s health center for their opening times.