- [Update on 10/15/2020]
Persons required to take this Medical check-up are as follows:
- ・The new staff handling radioisotopes/radiation.
- ・Existing staff handling radioisotopes/radiation required to take this Medical check-up.
Go to Reservation
- Please make sure to book your reservation at least 3 days in advance of the day you wish to have your Medical Check-up.
- You will not be able to make a reservation after the available period.
- If the doctor diagnoses it necessary, you will be required to undergo a more detailed examination, eye examination and dermatologic examination at a later date.
Time Venue Reservation deadline
reserved time Hongo Health Service Center 1F
July 22（Wed） reserved time Hongo Health Service Center 1F July 19（Sun）0:00 July 31（Fri） reserved time
＊Depends on the Level of Activity Restrictions Index as of the July 31
[Level 0.5] Kashiwa Library 1F
[Level 1] ISSP Main building 6F Lecture Room
July 28（Tue）0:00 August 20 (Thu) reserved time Hongo Health Service Center 1F August 17 (Mon) 0:00 September 23 (Wed) reserved time Sanjo Conference Hall(山上会館) September 20 (Sun) 0:00 October 2 (Fri) reserved time
＊Depends on the Level of Activity Restrictions Index as of the October 2.
[Level 0.5] ⇒Kashiwa Library 1F
[Level 1] ⇒ISSP Main building 6F Lecture Room
September 29 (Tue) 0:00 October 21 (Wed) reserved time October 18 (Sun) 0:00 November 13(Fri) reserved time November 10(Tue) 0:00
＊For information on how to enter the reservation site, please check the Radioisotope (RI) Users consultation notice.
Contact: ＊Replace ♯ with ＠
- Hongo Health Service Center Phone: 03-5841-2579 (ext. 22579)
- E-mail: hoken-kanri-hongo.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Kashiwa Health Service Center Phone: 04-7136-3040 (ext. 63040)
- E-mail: hoken-kanri-kashiwa.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp