Medical Checkup report for students
* When will the results be ready?
- Students' health checkup reports of three weeks ago or earlier are available through the web.
- ＊Please note that notification of medical checkup results for April may be delayed due to long holidays.
* How can I see the result?
- <In person>
- You can pick up your results at any Health Service Center regardless of the site of the checkup. If any abnormal results are reported, make sure that you consult medical professionals including us, so that you receive appropriate followup or treatment.
- <Online reporting system>
- If you have a UTokyo Account , you can check your medical checkup result online.
- (UTnet access required.)
- Health Checkup result online.
- ＊We are not able to answer any questions such as account application or password recoveries. For information about UTokyo Account.->Click here
* Follow up
If an abnormal value was reported in your result, please seek consultation with a doctor. Please inform the health center the result of the consultation, using the below response form so that we may be aware of the state of your health. Notice on medical consultation, and post-consultation response form.->Click here