Health Check-ups for employees traveling overseas
Please apply to the appropriate staff of your department at least two weeks prior to the intended date of the check-up.
- • Subject
- 1. Faculty members planning to go abroad for a period of more than six months
2. Faculty members returning to Japan after working abroad for a period of more than six months (excluding temporary visit to Japan)
- • Time Period
- 1. Within two months intended date of travel
2. Within two months of return
- • How to apply
- Apply to the appropriate staff in your department at least two weeks before the intended date of check-up.
Please follow the instructions given by the relevant personnel. Do not apply directly to the Health Service Center. As it may take several days for the results to be released, please apply well in advance.
- • Note
- • Alternative check-ups
- Those who are traveling within 6 months or who have returned from abroad in the past 2 months may submit the results of the regular medical check-up, the health check-up for newly hired employees, or a check-up by an external medical institution as an alternative to this medical examination.
If you were examined by an external medical institution, please submit a copy of the results (not the original) to your department personnel.
- • Miscellaneous
The Health Service Center “travel clinic” may also be used to obtain vaccination and general consultation on traveling abroad.
- • Report
Will be available in one to two months through the University web service.
- • Inquiry
To your local health service center
- Hongo Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 22580 E-mail: hoken-kanri-hongo.adm〔at sign〕gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
- Komaba Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 46166 E-mail: komaba-kanri〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
Kashiwa Health Service Center ( Tel.: Ext. 63040 E-mail: kashiwa〔at sign〕hc.u-tokyo.ac.jp )
- • Location
- Health Service Center (Hongo, Komaba, Kashiwa)
2019 School year.
|Fri. May 24||Kashiwa||Male：9:30~11:00 Female：11:00~11:45|
|Fri. May 31||Hongo||Male：9:00~10:30,14:15~15:45 Female：10:45~11:30,13:15~14:00|
|Tue. June 4||Komaba||Male：9:00~10:30,14:30~15:45 Female：10:45~11:30,13:15~14:15|
|Fri. June 28||Hongo||Male：10:15~11:30,13:15~14:30 Female：9:00~10:00,14:45~15:45|
|Tue. July 23||Komaba||AM*1|
|Wed. July 31||Hongo||AM*1|
|Wed. August 28||Hongo||AM*1|
|Tue. September 17||Komaba||AM*1|
|Fri. September 20 -Thu. September 26||Hongo||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Mon. September 30 -Fri. October 4||Komaba||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Wed. October 16 -Fri. October 18||Kashiwa||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Mon. October 28 -Fri. November 1||Hongo||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Tue. December 10||Komaba||AM*1|
|Tue. December 3 -Fri. December 6||Hongo||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
||Hongo||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Thu. February 6||Kashiwa||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Mon. 10 February||Komaba||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Thu. February 13 -Tue. February 18||Hongo||concurrent with the regular medical check-up*2|
|Tue. March 3||Komaba||AM*1|
|Tue. March 17||Hongo||AM*1|
- *1：Hours It will send the detailed information at a later date. Please be sure to check.
- Hongo（AM） starts at 9：00 for Male and 10：15 for Female
- Komaba（AM） starts at 9：15 for Female and 10：15 for Male
- *2：same as the regular check-up hours. Schedule of the regular check-up is here．