[Update on 08/03/2020]
[NEW] Schedules for Students Health Check-ups Group I have been added.
Please submit the online medical questionnaires in advance.
⇒About submission of QR codes
- All student medical health checkups (Ⅰ & Ⅱ) until June 30 have been canceled.
- As a policy of the university, all student medical health checkups in June have been canceled based on the fact that classes at school have been canceled. We are considering implementing the canceled schedule at an appropriate time.
- We will announce the details when decided.Please check our website.
- [Notice]Please cooperate in measures against infectious diseases.
- ・Please wear a mask when you come to the medical checkup venue.
- ・If you have respiratory symptoms such as cough or sputum and fever, please do not enter the venue.
- reference: Health check-ups in spring 2020
- If you need special care to learn at the university due to your health, please complete and bring the “Special Care Required when Attending University” form.
■Group I medical checkup
- Group I includes:
- Students admitted to the University of Tokyo in April, 2020 for example
- ・1st year Master’s program students, doctorate program students, and professional degree program students
- ・Research students and undergraduate transfer students enrolling for the first time in April, 2020
- ・Undergraduate students enrolling into the 3rd year (those who were not enrolled at UTokyo in AY2019)
- ・Students admitted to the University of Tokyo in Autumn after 1st November 2019
- The items for the Group I medical checkups in 2020 have been changed to medical questionnaires and chest X-ray.
＊urinalysis will not be conducted this year.
■Group II medical checkup
- Group II includes:
- The following students and research students required to take the Group-II Medical Check-up:
- (Excluding new students enrolled from November 2019 to April 2020)
- ・Undergraduate Students
- ・Postgraduate Students
- ・Research Students
- ・Visiting researchers (Pre-registration required each year. Please ask a staff in your faculty. )
- The item for the Group Ⅱ medical checkups in 2020 has been changed to medical questionnaires only.
For results, click here.
- ※Please call the relevant Health Service Center if you are unable to attend the checkup during the dates because of justifiable reasons, such as hospitalization, studying abroad, taking leave of absence or working at one of the distant research facilities, etc.⇒Request to Reschedule Medical Check-up