[Update on 02/08/2021]
The reservations for March will open from 10am on February 9, 2021.
Click here for details.
■Medical Check-ups for Autumn 2020 Entry Students and Researchers
- For the following students admitted to the University of Tokyo in Autumn 2020.
- ・1st year Master’s program students
- ・1st year doctorate program students
- ・1st year professional degree program students
- ・Undergraduate transfer students (3rd year)
- ・Auditing Students
- ・Special auditing students
- ・Specially registered students
- ・Specially registered graduate students
- ・Research Students
- ・Special research students
- ・Graduate research students
- ・Graduate foreign research Students
- ＊If you need special care to learn at the university due to your health, please complete and bring the “Special Care Required when Attending University” form. The form can be submitted at any of the Health Service Centers.
- Reservations and Medical Questionnaire must be made by those intending to take the Medical Check-up.
- ＊The three QR codes will be produced for the questionnaire when it has been completed.
Please make sure to print the three QR codes, and remember to bring it with you on the day of your medical check-up.
- ￭Schedule / Notes [Update on 02/08/2021]
- ＊Please call the relevant Health Service Center if you are unable to attend the checkup during the dates because of justifiable reasons, such as hospitalization, studying abroad, taking leave of absence or working at one of the distant research facilities, etc.
- ⇒Request to Reschedule Medical Check-up
- ＊For results, click here.