March 26, 2020
Due to novel coronavirus disease, we need to modify our medical checkup plan: Safety of the university members is our top priority.
- - Those who are sick cannot enter the medical checkup site. (If you need any medical help, call us.)
- - Wearing face mask is mandatory in the medical checkup site.
- - Windows are open while medical checkup for ventilation.
- - Use disinfectant furnished at the medical checkup site for proper hand hygiene.
- - Appropriate distancing ( 2 meter or 6 feet apart.)
Following the government, public health authorities or the university's policy, we may need to change the schedule or design of checkups. We will not hold medical checkups while the university is suspending the official activities such as classes or any other administration process for students. You should not come to campus only for medical checkup.
We will announce any changes as soon as possible, but the situation may change so rapidly that we cannot take enough time in advance. Check our announcement frequently if you have not completed the current school year's medical checkup.
For the time being, we cannot foresee the normalization of the situation. If you have any health related concerns, feel free to visit us. Don't wait for the checkup. When you need medical certificate for any purpose before the university's checkup, you can obtain one at private clinic around the campus if you are willing to pay.
To protect your friends, families and yourself:
- Clean your hands (Don't touch your eyes, nose, and mouth especially with dirty hands)
- Avoid close contact
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Stay home, especially if you are sick.
- Wear a facemask IF YOU ARE sick. Because of the incubation time of the disease, we ask apparently healthy students to wear a mask inside our facilities.