- Those who are eligible to receive the student health check-ups I or II in the AY2020 should refer to the <How to submit> below and submit the online medical questionnaires.
- Furthermore, the schedule for future student health check-ups have not yet been decided.However, we will post a notification on our website as soon as details have been finalized. Therefore, please check our website regularly.
＜How to submit＞
○ How to submit: Use the UTokyo File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Please check the document “How to upload files”.
*For the password, please check the bulletin boards of your faculty or graduate school for information, UTAS web on how to login.
*The password will be posted on UTAS at noon on Saturday, June 27.
○ Please use the following to name the files to be submitted:
Last 10 digits of your Common ID
- ・About Common ID: UTokyo Account ID (10-digit number)
- 10-digit number used to login to UTAS or ITC-LMS
*If you cannot change the name of the files, please refer to the document “How to upload files”.
＜Link to submit＞
The submission deadline has expired.
＜Documents to be submitted＞
○ PDF file or image data of the documents printed with the QR codes of the online medical questionnaires.
- * Please convert the three QR codes into one file or image.
- ・If there are any changes to your situation from the contents of the online medical questionnaires conducted in advance, please redo the online medical questionnaires again and then submit it. If there are no changes, you do not need to do it again.
- ・If you haven't done the online medical questionnaires yet, please complete it first. ⇒Click
- Please refer to the document of UTAS for the password of the online medical questionnaires.
After confirming the details of the documents submitted, the Health Service Center may contact you to check on your physical condition. Therefore, please be sure to enter a valid contact information during the online medical questionnaires. If you have any questions about how to submit, please contact us using the contact details below.
【Contact】Replace ♯ with @
Hongo Health Service Center TEL：03-5841-2580 E-mail: hoken-kanri-hongo.adm#gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Komaba Health Service Center TEL：03-5454-6180 E-mail: hoken-kanri-komaba.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Kashiwa Health Service Center TEL：04-7136-3040 E-mail: hoken-kanri-kashiwa.adm＃gs.mail.u-tokyo.ac.jp